Sales Engineer – TMI Product Line
With aggressive expansion plans, Integrated Services & Consultancy – ISC an ESA group associate, is seeking experienced Sales Engineers to serve/grow its business and customer base. Candidates having worked in leading TMI brands like Tektronix, Agilent/Keysight, GWInstek, Scintech, Aplab or their authorized distributors are preferred.
This position will be based in Bangalore and offers challenge for motivated individuals who can successfully manage new and existing business opportunities. This is an opportunity to join a reputed, globally well accepted brand of Test and Measurement industry representing more than 300 items ranging from Digital Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Power Supplies & many more basic test & measuring instruments.
Job Responsibilities: In this role, you will be asked to:
- Enquiry generation from new customers / assigned segment and hit assigned/agreed target for each fiscal year.
- Master the basic features and benefits of our major products including Oscilloscopes and other test & measuring instruments indicated above.
- Develop and maintain a sales plan that focuses on key accounts and sales stimulus activities including planned site visits, product shows and mailings, telesales etc..
- Understand customer organizations by department, function, strategies, and key programs.
- Identify the requirements and sell the represented TMI products into new and existing applications/customers.
- Demonstrate basic operation of the said TMI products as a pre-sale tool.
- Effectively utilize sales resources including applications engineers, channel partners/dealers and service/support representatives including group’s sales/support teams
Requirements: Qualifications include:
Bachelor’s degree in E & C /Instrumentation, with 2 to 4 years of successful technology field sales experience preferably in Test and Measurement field OR Diploma in E &C /Instrumentation, with higher experience in the same field.
- Sales experience preferably in the Test and Measurement industry with a proven track record of successful high-technology sales.
- Highly motivated and success driven, having strong knowledge of the electronics industry especially TMI industry.
- Experience with technical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers).
- Able to travel throughout sales territory & should possess strong team work and accountability for customer engagements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with computers, e-mail and Microsoft Office programs/CRM.